- Create audition process for evaluating dancers
- Find dancers with skills in traditional dance methods and strong spatial relations
- Find choreographers to work within the limits of predefined displacement patterns
Methods for learning patterns
- Portable phone technology with photos and video
- Digital Floor Displays
- Augmented Reality
Position determination with best estimations, targets, and maintenance of view area with consideration for agent facing
Explore technics for adding body movements
- Take choreographed sequence and adjust to displacement requirements
- Choreograph specifically for displacement
“A Course In Patterns” - a workshop comprised of a series of exercises to build skills in executing patterns.
Create a Library of Patterns
From our experiments, we want to build a library of dance formulas that we offer professional choreographers for use in their work.